1. Payment in cash, bank draft or money orders only. Please, no personal checks. We will also be adding credit card payment in the future, but currently can not accept them.
2. Please make money orders payable to - R. Lenzini.
3. Missouri resident buyers must add 6.60% sales tax.
4. All items require shipping, handling, delivery confirmation and insurance costs. We will not ship any item uninsured. It is customary for the buyer to pay all packing, shipping and insurance costs. We charge a minimum of $7.00 on every order to cover this.
The shipping / insurance rate increases accordingly to the item price, number and size of items ordered, or if you want special or priority mail shipment. Items which require special packaging (a sword or long arm) will, of course, cost more.
Orders are normally shipped within 5 working days if payment is made with certified check or money order. Again, we can not currently accept credit cards or personal checks.
All orders will be given a quoted TOTAL price. PLEASE obtain a quote before sending payment. This will save a lot of problems.
We ship in the United States only. No international / foreign orders.
5. Your satisfaction is our first priority. Buy with confidence. All items are original and authentic Civil War era unless otherwise specified. We describe all items to the best of our ability and want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase. Keep in mind that the only true experts died over 100 years ago. If we do make a mistake, we will make it right.
Returns are allowed within three (3) days of the customer's receipt of merchandise. Refunds will be made less shipping and insurance. Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee.
Returned items must be in same unaltered, uncleaned, unchanged condition as they were shipped. Any modification to the item will VOID the return policy. Notification by phone or email is required within three (3) days of the customer's receipt of merchandise before any return is authorized. Do not return any item until we have been notified and have authorized it so we can be expecting the item. Please keep in mind that dug items are exactly what the name implies and have been buried in most cases for over a hundred years!
*** NOTE!! We have also been made aware of the practice of "switching" items by some people (returning an item that wasn't originally sent). Although this has never happened with any of our wonderful clients, we are aware of it occuring elsewhere. Be advised, that all of our items are fully documented, photographed and identified. You will only be doing yourself a disfavor by returning an item that wasn't sent to you. Should this happen, the "Buyer" forfeits any/all rights to a refund and relinquishes any/all rights to the item returned. Please don't embarrass yourself.
6. Email or postal orders are accepted and held seven (7) days pending receipt of payment. If payment is not received within seven (7) days, the item will be returned to inventory and/or sold to a reserve buyer.
7. Any item may be put on layaway for up to sixty (60) days with a "one third" (33.3%) deposit which must be received within seven (7) days of order. The balance is due in full at the end of sixty (60) days. Canceled orders and/or delinquent accounts will forfeit payments made and the opportunity for future layaway. No switches, returns or refunds are allowed on layaways.
8. All firearms are sold as collector’s items only -- not as operational, shooting arms. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY, express or implied, for the shooting safety of any firearm sold as a collector’s item. If you have a question about the safety of any firearm, you should see a licensed gunsmith for a safety inspection. We neither buy, nor sell, modern firearms.
9. American Thunder Antiquities reserves the right to terminate the listing of any item or items in inventory at any time.
10. American Thunder Antiquities is not liable or responsible for any typographical errors - or any errors in description of item(s) or data.
11. Prices and availability of item(s) are subject to change.
12. We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion.
13. Any and all additional information concerning items, condition, sales, terms, etc. must be completed before shipping.
14. We are happy to maintain a file of specific wants in our customer database. Of course, at absolutely no obligation to our clients. Just let us know what you're looking for, and we will try to find it. We have a high sucess rate in finding specific items.
Use this handy online form to send us your "wants". Click here to be added to our non obligatory database of "wants".
15. We also consider trades on authentic Civil War relics and antiques. We also buy whole collections or single pieces, so keep us in mind if you have Civil War items for sale.