- The 4-F List is NOT a "policing" or "reporting" agency.
- The 4-F List disclaims any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any actions taken as a result of the information displayed on any pages or postings of the the 4-F List information service.
- The 4-F List information service is based on a variety of sources and data submitted by and including individuals that are not employed or officially associated with the 4-F List.
- The 4-F List makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the information contained in this service and expressly disclaims any warranty of accuracy, completeness, merchantability and fitness for a particular use.
- By submitting items for possible inclusion into the 4-F List, you agree that your entries will not contain any libelous, defamatory or unlawful information. You also agree that information contained in your entries reflects valid data from actual transactions. As well, you agree not to submit materials copyrighted by any other individual but yourself.
- By viewing, accessing or participating at this website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the 4-F List it's employees, agents and owners for any damages or losses arising out of any type of postings, communications or transactions.
- The 4-F List provides this information service with the understanding that the 4-F List is not rendering legal, financial, investment or any type of advice.
- The 4-F List will not be held responsible for any violations but may take action by removing or limiting items on this website.
It is also very wise to follow the basic rules of collecting:
- Know and research your subject extensively.
- Invest in reference materials.
- Talk to fellow collectors & dealers.
- Buy from established and reputable vendors.
- Buy only from vendors that offer guarantees and returns.
- Buy the best quality you can afford.
- Do not expect to "get rich quick" by collecting or investing.
- Most of all HAVE FUN! Hobbies are meant to be enjoyed.
Back To The 4-F List